Palps And Headaches..

Jacquie802

Hi guys,

I have been having horrible palpitations and headaches, when I took my bp it wasnt too bad for me..So what's going all with all this? ANyone else have this prob and also what has helped?? I tried taking a dose of Metoprolol, guess only time will tell if it's going to help me...

Jacquie

Jacquie,

I do have the same problem occasionally. It can be hard to understand WHY we can feel bad when our bp is in a normal range. Is there a chance you could be dehydrated? I try to increase my fluids when this happens.

Hope you are feeling better!

I feel like crap tonight, but I know why. I was in a seminar today for 7 hours and it had to be at least 75 in the room. I had on short sleeves, but I was still so hot I wanted to puke. The teacher wouldnt adjust the air even though everyone was hot. She told us to just wear layers tomorrow so we can take things off as needed. My head is pounding. I had gatorade with me and drank 2 of the 32 oz bottles, but I still feel dehydrated. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi

Sorry about the headaches, not sure but I was told by a doc this week as before the meds, I never had headaches, that it was very probably the Florinef and i noticed u were takin it, and i have the palps, heart stops , short of breath, etc and have a pacemaker so wonder sometimes, it can be depressing, hope it works for u, i am frustrated, and not sure how u all feel i am up and down, and wish we could all find the answers, to cure this totally!!

Donna

Ooops! I need to change my signature, I am no longer on Florinef...but boy that was a HEADACHE...pun intended! :)