Cold Outside To Heat Indoors

desiree942

OK, I have been super symptomatic the past week following a mini episode of pre-sync last friday. I was in target and started to go super weak in the legs, dizzy and heart pounding -- have not had this in a very long time. The weather has been colder on the west coast -- some mornings in the 30s and when I go indoors I am getting dizzy and nauseous, I get chills, when the heater comes on at work automatically I can tell instantly because I feel horrible. I also feel bad when I go from warm to cold. Does anyone get the cold to hot thing?

I actually get it both ways...in the winter from cold outside to heat indoors and in the summer from extreme heat outside to air conditioned cold inside. I am pretty sure it has to do with the body not being able to regulate its internal thermometer when faced with extreme temperature changes...gotta love ANS disfunction...I never realized quite how much it does regulate until it stopped working :!!

Sheridan

ANY change in temperature is a bad thing for me personally. I notice that if a room is too hot, I'll have a flushing episode. Then, I go outside (live in Minnesota) to cool off, and then I start it all over again, because my body just can't regulate temperature; now my body has to figure out how to warm up again! :)

I have noticed that I tend to feel worse in the winter. I think this is due to the cold temperature, which will decrease blood pressure (I have low blood pressure as well). In the summer I don't like to run the air conditioning because it's usually too cold for me. But then, it's too hot outside at 90 degrees, too! Just can't win, can we? I just like a nice, constant temperature that is about 78 degrees. I keep asking myself why I live in Minnesota? :)

Hi all. Just call me Goldilocks. I like things just right, not too hot, not too cold. The trouble, there isn't an exact temp that is perfect for me, varies day to day, well; hour to hour. I also have a hard time cooling off when I get hot and warming up when I get cold. My hands and feel are cold almost year round.

Happy Days,

Amy

I get really bad in the heat----but have noticed in the last couple of years cold temperatures have caused symptoms-----------------feel light headed, palpitations, and a feeling of floating---like I can't control my walking gait............... :ph34r: I can't stand out in the cold at all.

My husband has to drop me off at the door when he drives, or if I drive somewhere----I hope for a handicapped spot to be open. I finally got a handicapped parking pass in the summer-----it really makes a difference.

Maxine :0)

Guest tearose

I have trouble going from the cold to the hot and the reverse too.

I feel like my body thermostat is not working properly ...not surprising I know.

The hard part is when I am out in the world and suddenly overheat and start getting symptoms...especially difficult in the winter when we are in so many layers of clothing...then I start cooling down and wind up with a chill and the cycle can be horrible.