I'm Adopting A New Kitty--it's A Boy!

MightyMouse

The breeder and I just talked tonight--she's bringing him to me on Nov 28th--yay! my lucky day!!! I can't wait to have him home. I hope Abbi likes him b/c she can be a bit of a nudge for a kitty--there are days I'm not certain she likes me or Teri...

Anyway, I'm PSYCHED! (doing a little happy dance--while seated, of course) :P Nina

yippee...just in time for your b-day, no??

one of our household cats (who is pretty elderly now) sounds a lot like your abbi & while she's not quite cuddling with the newest addition (aka czar, big cat who thinks he's part dog that came home with me) she's pretty okay with him. i'll hope that abbi welcomes her new companion...

:P melissa

actually, the day he comes home IS my actual birthday, which makes it all the nicer for me B) Darn you and your good memory, missy fishy, because I'm getting kinda old now...

Wilbur will be 16 weeks when he comes home--his birthday is July 25. I will, of course, post more pictures than most of you probably really want to see, but I know you'll forgive me because I have no human children, so this is as close as I'm going to get!

Nina