Test Results

bttrflyamby1981

Just wanted to let everyone know that all my tests came back normal. The lump in my breast is just a cyst or something. Nothing to be worried about. :)

The holter showed some Tachy, but not anything to be worried about. They might just increase my meds. First they want to do an event moniter. I'm NOT looking forward to wearing it for 30 days, but I hope it helps in understanding what it is going on with me.

Take care all,

Amber

Thanks for the positive comments!

As for celebrating, I think once all the tests are out of the way I will be more up to it. I have much more going on then this, but I feel like a hypercondriac so I try not to mention things unless it's bothering me emotionally.

I see a dermatologist on the 7th. I need to see a gastroenterologist (I think that's what you call it) as well. Yay fun.

I feel like I'm falling apart!! LOL

Having a dx would really ease my mind, but because test keep coming back as normal they just don't know. ((stomp feet))

Anyway.....it is nice to have positive news, but sometimes it's hard to not focus on the negative when you always feel like heck.

Thank you,

Amber