Dr @ Clevelnad Clinic In Florida

jkapache

I will be moving to FL for the winter soon, and the Cleveland Clinic is only an hour away from me. So I am going to go there for another opinion. Has anyone ever been there? Any drs that you would recommend? I def need a POTS dr, but also the way my esophugus has been, maybe will need to continue with a GI as well. Any suggestions...? Thanks!!

I will be moving to FL for the winter soon, and the Cleveland Clinic is only an hour away from me. So I am going to go there for another opinion. Has anyone ever been there? Any drs that you would recommend? I def need a POTS dr, but also the way my esophugus has been, maybe will need to continue with a GI as well. Any suggestions...? Thanks!!

I'm assuming you are referring to the Cleveland Clinic in Weston? The one in Naples was bought up by another company. I haven't heard about any POTS doctors there but maybe try University of Miami. You always here good things about them.

If by chance you did mean the one in Naples, which is now called something else, I can give you the name of a good cardio and GI. Just let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jess,

I'm in South Florida too, any luck finding a doctor in our area who treats POTS?

I have not, BTY Cleveland Clinic is not all is cracked up to be. I was admitted there in late July of this year for my HR being very high, this was before my EP told be I had POTS and even though I told the doc's at Cleveland Clinic my history and all the symptoms I had, they kept me over night to cover their butts, but released me the next morning basically telling me it was all in my head!

I haven't found a doctor here who treats POTS, but I'm going to the University of Miami tomorrow to see a new EP and have been referred to a nero my nerosurgeon.

Let me know if you have any luck in finding a dr., I'll do the same.

Hope you are well.

Dean

I have not heard about care at Cleveland Clinic ( seems horrible if they said that to you Dean) but Mayo clinic in Jacksonville was the one who diagnosed me and some time ago one of the members was talking about a great docotor there. I ma sorry I cannot remember who it was but I think I have the name some where I will look it up! For me they diagnosed my POTS which was great but the follow up care was not so great. I too am looking for a good electrophysiologist so if anyone has a name I would be thankful.