Being Positive

nadine

I just wanted to share, that when I woke up this morning I felt horrible and my friends have planned a social gathering at my house, pizza and movie- or just gossip. God Love them. I had emailed them all and told them it was a rather bad day, more than usual as it feels like I am developing a cold and the vertigo is kicking in a bit- but we are still on at my request. I got my butt up and trying to sit and hydrate and still feel lousy, but I can't get the smile off my face knowing they are coming!! I can always lay down if need be and I will take the social interaction when I can get it. So positive thinking and having this event is helping me get through so far- we will see when 5 pm gets here-LOL. Oh well they have seen me at my worse.

Hope you all have a good day today- for the days I don't get to see friends, finding this place has been a delight. Thank you:D :):blink:

That is so great that you're staying so positive on a bad day, and that you're trying to see everyone and have some fun; I know from experience that doing so can really help you physically as well! Good luck, and I hope you have a GREAT time!! :)

Thanks Kate, we did have our get together and I did make it though with a little more medication.

I did have to lay on my bed in the living room,after about an hour and a half of trying to sit and they just moved with me. We had a delightful time, many laughs with six wonderful friends. I am now exhausted, but it was worth it.

I'm soo happy you got to spend some quality time with your friends. I wish mine would come to my mom's house and hang out with me like that. Maybe someday.... Sooo glad you had a good time! :)

Jacquie

I'm soo happy you got to spend some quality time with your friends. I wish mine would come to my mom's house and hang out with me like that. Maybe someday.... Sooo glad you had a good time! :)

Jacquie

Thank you- it was just what I needed. They are more than willing and seem to enjoy it as much as I do. You should suggest it to your friends and see if they are willing. Sometimes they bring food, this time we ordered out and had delivered to my home-wonderful!!