Burgled While In Our House.

willows

willows,

i'm so sorry that happened to you, we have been burgled three times in my parents house and two of them were walk in's while we were having work done, all of mine and my mum's jewelry was stolen and it was irreplaceable in our hearts.

thought you'd like the funny story of the last time we were burgled though,

we have students living opposite us and one had taken a shine to my sister and liked to watch the house to see her! well he noticed someone in our living room that he didn't recognise, so being a keen photographer he took photos and called the police - they came to investigate and found that our 60 year old back door had been prized open, when they went into the house they found a man in my parents bedroom going through the jewelry, he was a well known burgular and all he could say was "how did you know i was here?".

The student, Yeti, gave the photos to the police and they were used to convict him, he got two years and yeti got some beer from my dad.

becks x x x

Crumbs Becky , you were so lucky to have such an attentive neighbour and so quick thinking.

Hubby's camera not arrived at the post office yet , but when it does my mate up the road is ready and waiting for me o call in to sort and wrap it , we are even going to put 'other' names on the boxes.

I cant wait to see his face on christmas morning , they do say that the best bit of christmas is the giving , not the receiving , and quite honestly I wouldnt mind if I got an orange for christmas so long as my son and hubby got what they really wanted ...............hubby's is the camera .............all done and dusted now . And my son Mike ???? ...............well he got his a couple of weeks ago ;) he's now officially going out with a girl :) her names Kelly and she is so sweet and he keeps walking around with a big grin on his face .

So what ever he has for christmas is second place to Kelly now ............ah ! so sweet .

Willows.

Well , all the said items arrived at my local post office earlier this week , I got a call from my friend the post mistress to say 'its in' and managed to trundle down in the car and collect the box.

I must have looked rather strange as I carefully took with me sellotape , scissors and a bin liner.........then when parking up by the local co-op I opened up the box and transferred the camera boxes inside to a couple of Santa bags...........sealing them up and then went home ..............I did get caught by our local chemist who gave me strange looks of what are you up to ????? so waving and giving him a big smile I said ' you didn't see me ' :blink: ' I'm not here OK ' with a nod and a wink he just carried on .

I've now been able to wrap all the stuff which include; the camera body , F2 lens , macro lens , battery and 2 flashcards , case and flashgun.....................OMG I'm so excited that I just cant wait to see his face when he opens the bags.

I told hubby when I came home with three bags that Caroline had given me one bag with my present in ( which she did ) and that the other 2 bags were for the family :o but becuase Mike and I already have quite a few things to open , he can open them for us all .............crafty ploy this one :D .

So now its just a matter of waiting until the big day , trouble is I'm getting so excited that I keep having to spend days stuck in bed ;) I feel like some big kid about to go on her first date , butterflies , stomach turning and cant sleep :angry: blimey , silly isn't it , well they do say that the best part of christmas is seeing someone open the presents you have bought them .........................so I wonder what the huge box is with my name on it ????? its about 3 feet X 3 feet ?????????????? :blink:

Hurry up christmas your doing my head in ..............literally

Willows.