Mystery Diagnosis Tonight At 9:00 Pm

AJVDK

Tonight at night on Discover Health they are showing the Mystery Diagnosis at 9:00 p.m. It the one that many of you where trying to find and wacth it will be on again. They think she has POTS but ends up having Chiari One Malformation!

Thought would let you all know it was on again! :(

Amy

Tonight at night on Discover Health they are showing the Mystery Diagnosis at 9:00 p.m. It the one that many of you where trying to find and wacth it will be on again. They think she has POTS but ends up having Chiari One Malformation!

Thought would let you all know it was on again! :(

Amy

Hey~

I really LOVE the discovery health channel, and that episode of Mystery Diagnosis. If it were not for that show we would still think that I just had a particulary bad case of POTS, but I sw a neurosurgeon in Milwaukee who came highly recommended and was diagnosed with a "chiari" (for lack of a better term, I have a cyst that is pushing my cerebellum into my brainstem), and some cervical issues. I think that it is great that discovery health does Mystery Diagnosis, otherwise it never would've been brought to our attention. My mom had been told by someone that I had a typical case of POTS even though I pass out about everytime I stand up, have a hard time sitting up, and require the full time use of a wheelchiar, and oxygen. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention!

Alexa

I MISSED THE SHOW!!!!

Does anyone know when or if it is going to play again??

Laura :)

They usually show the weeks mystery diagnosis and medical incredible again on Sunday at 4 and 5 (mountain time, so that is 6 and 7 eastern). I cannot remember which is which though. You can check discoveryhealth.com the name of that particular episode is blood and fire i think.