Too Late For Flu Or The 1st Spring Cold

Lulu

Anyone else out there got the first Spring cold or the last of the flu?? :)

Hit me outta nowhere (just when I was starting to *finally* come around from the last round of butt-kicking exacerbation...) I don't want to eat, can hardly hold my head up, ache all over. Blah.

Thank goodness I've got a couple days to recoup (Please, God, let me recuperate!) before school starts up again on Tuesday. (starting to panic a wee teensie bit.....)

How long do y'all's colds last? The flu knocked me out last year for WEEKS. I hope it's "just" a cold...but don't know how long I'll be suffering like this. What do you all do to feel better?

I'm still getting IV therapy every 48 hours, pushing fluids, have no choice about sleeping almost 24/7, am taking zinc/homeopathic cold ease stuff.

Be well, everyone!

Love and light,

Lulu

ACK! am I doomed, or what? School starts the day after tomorrow! :blink:

Back to bed with me....more garlic, fluids, zinc, tea, juice, warm blankies. And today I'm ravenous! But my mouth tastes all briny--anyone have that, ever?

Ah, POTS....just when you think you're feeling better.....WHAM! The other shoe drops. (Although I think POTS is a millipede, a HUGE many-shoed millipede that will kick your butt!....have to add that idea to the mascot post.) What an image.

Off to bed before I demonstrate just exactly how loopy-Lulu I can get.

Stay well, the rest of you.

Love and light,

Lulu