looking for locals...same as on chit-chat

1pl8ump

just trying to help my wife, the pots/ncs/oi queen look for others in the richmond, va area. raleigh & northern va are too far to travel for us (3 small boys and she's not driving). if anyone is interested in getting together, please let us know. i think she used to be susie q, but is now my 3 sons on here. she needs that personal interaction. thank you all for your help.

Hi Corey.

I live near Richmond (Midlothian, near James River High School). I don't have classic POTS, but have autonomic problems. I don't have a speaking voice and am homebound for now, though I am very interested in sharing your medical story. Maybe we can help each other out. I've glot plenty of local doctor horror stories, as most of us do. I hope you're all feeling better.

HEY! That's me!!! I'm in Glen Allen (just west on Nuckols from W. Broad and Cox). I'm only a lowly college student, but if you want, we could get together sometime. You know what's crazy? I've never even met anyone with POTS! Except on here and with DYNA (and I"ll be meeting a couple hundred of them in July!), I met someone whose friend had it, but that's about it!

I don't live in the area but am also a mother of 3 small kids (7,4 &2) so if she ever needs someone to talk to via email or phone I'm always available.

also how are you holding up? I know this illness takes alot out of my husband since he's now the primary care giver. I help as much as I can, somedays it's alot and some days it's just small things. I know he wants to fix it and is very frustrated with this illness (not with me personally). I just wish it was over and this was just a bad nightmare.

Well I wish you all the best and congrats on the new baby (boy right?)

Dayna

dsm3kidz@yahoo.com