In a zone

DSM3KIDZ

The last 4 days I've been feeling like I'm in a zone. My eyes feel real tired but my body is not. Anyways today while I was driving my kids to a playdate I was real dizzy (while sitting) and felt like vomiting if I moved my eyes or head I would feel real unbalanced. A few times it felt like I was falling. It was weird and SCARY. I was dizzy for about an hour but still feel zoned and spacey.

This is something completely new for me. What should I do, if anything.

Dayna

At the risk of being too simplistic:

What's the weather been like in Milwaukee the past four days? If it's cloudy, cold and dry, and the heat's been running 24 hours, then check your fluids.

Dehydration can make your eyes tired as well as all the rest of your sx. I had a doctor who told me that if you are dehydrated you will not be digesting.

If you're a 'cosmic resonator' (as Lady of Light enlightened me) and it's cloudy and dismal, that can really get you down.

I hope you come out of the fog, and get a little more steady!

(BTW, read about Belinda's recent dx, Labryrinthitis, it can cause vertigo. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001054.htm)

Dayna,

I don't really feel comfortable giving you advice on this one as I'd hate to "steer you" in the wrong direction.

I did want to let you know that you're not alone with the dizzy spells. I have all sorts of various spells -- sometimes I feel like i"m moving when I'm not ....other times it's more of a violent spell and then sometimes it's just a mild sensation. I don't know what to make of these -- I just include them in my list of symptoms.

I really hope you don't have any more of these spells.

Take care, :(

Lisa