MAGNETS?

CJMANN1

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM AND AM GLAD THAT I FOUND IT! I HAVE BEEN SICK SINCE I WAS 19 AND NOW I AM 28. I CAN FEEL REALLY GOOD AND REALLY BAD IT GOES UP AND DOWN. IN THE PAST YEAR I HAVE REALLY TRIED TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT I WAS DOING AND WHAT MY BODY WAS TRYING TO TELL ME. MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON FLORINEF AND I HAD A HORRIBLE REACTION TO IT! SO I WENT OFF ALL MEDS AND AM TRYING A HIGH SALT AND H2O INTAKE, TRYING TO EXCERCISE A LITTLE BIT EVEN IF IT'S JUST WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE, I AM TRYING TO CUT BACK ON THE CARBS AND I HAVE FOUND A WONDERFUL VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT THAT I TAKE ON A REGULAR BASIS. THE OTHER THING THAT HAS REALLY SEEMED TO WORK FOR ME IS MAGNETS. NOW I'M NOT SAYING THAT THEY WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE, BUT THEY HAVE SURE SEEMED TO HELP ME OUT. AND YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TRIED IT, BUT I WAS AT THE POINT WHERE I WOULD HAVE TRIED ANYTHING.

I ONLY USE ONE PARTICULAR KIND OF MAGNETS, BUT ANYTHING IS WORTH A SHOT.

Hi

I was in the pharmacy yesterday picking up my prescriptions and was actually looking at the large display of magnetic therapy. Please let me know what you are using and what relief you are getting from them?

Thanks

Sue

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I love my magnets. I truely believe that they have helped me. So does my husband. He even uses them now. I use a magnetic pillow, comforter, wear a magnetic necklace and have a few mini magnets and another one that I use on my horses too. I don't know what I would do without them. Really...I went from 2 solid months of not even being able to function to now leading a "fairly" normal life with minimal episodes. And I don't have just POTS. I have many other health problems too. Also I take a vitamin from the same company. I have only had this positive of a result from one brand of magnets and I have used many. If you need more info please let me know.

Jeni