Endometriosis and POTS

Is anyone working through both Endometriosis and POTS? What pain medications have you found that work for you? I am going to try and get my 2 doctors to work together, but would like to know of anyone's experiences. The Percocet that I have now does not play nice with the Mestinon!

Thanks in advance!

Used to deal with endometriosis & pots. I wasn't on Mestinonin though. For pain medications for the endometriosis they tried all pain meds. Darvocet was weak & gave me a horrible stomach ache. Vicoden helped & could be prescribed in weaker or stronger doses...did fine with it as long as I ate before taking it.

Percocet was the strongest of the pain meds...not as rough on my stomach...but a little much to take in other ways. Coedine (sp?) made me sick sick sick & tired.

Hope you feel better & find something to manage the pain better.

These two are part of my medical collections of problems. I find that I just live with my endometriosis. It is part of my life everyday and there is nothing I can do about it. I use to use the pill for many year and it helped somewhat. I have been on so many types of pills my body eventually decided it does not want to be on the pill anymore. I personally feel better when I am off the pill as well. The pill suppresses endometriosis. I have been for one Laborascopy... (Spelling). It takes some of the pain away and I will go for it again when I have that extent of pain again. The operation was a nightmare with my pots. But we all know we are not the friendliest bodies to operate on. I use painkillers (Mypaid) as needed when I menstruate. Trying to stay away from medication. I am so young and have had so many tablets. I hate tablets already! When it comes to itemise use lubrications and avoid certain actions ... positions. Don?t talk to every woman with Endometriosis you meet. I have so much in my life and personally don?t find endometriosis to be an issue if you consider the rest of the problems pots gives. Women love to moan and can be so boring and negative about this topic. :) I live with and accept what I cant change.

Just for the records. I am 27 weeks pregnant, so we can have children as well.

Endometriosis was a terrible experience for me and was as bad if not worse than my dysautonomia. I will not get into the type of sxs I had but they were EXTREME. I am so sorry you have to go through this, both of these disorders seem to make the other worse in me. Honestly, no medication ever worked for me and I ended up having a hysterectomy, which turned out to be a HUGE blessing. But, as you know everyone is different, I hope you can find a way to manage your endo soon. I have no other advice just compassion because I have been there!

Carmen