SSI doctor exam?

luckygoat3

Hi all,

I am in the process of either being accepted or denyed, which SSI sent me a letter informing me of a doctors appt on March 9, he's cardio. Anyways what do i need to bring along with me about dysautonomia....any ideas, tips, hints.

currently i have symptoms everyday, that are very noticable, twitching, full body spasms, my walking off, and of course a little stuttering.

thanks

susie

My cardio was the one who encouraged me to pursue disability so my situation was little different. So for you, I would definitely make sure you had all your relative records from your other doctors to take with you so he can see what tests have been done and the findings (especially, TTT if you had one). Maybe take someone with you that can vouch how this has negatively impacted your life. Make sure he knows what medicines you have to take on a regular basis and any side effects that also impact your life. Just be honest. Hopefully, since he is a cardio he will be familiar with ANS problems. If you have NCS- that is a significant thing re the ability to work as well is any limitations you might have with driving, standing, lifting, etc. Good luck!

Carmen

Thanks Carmen! It will be diffucult to describe my limations, as well i have kinda pushed them out of my mind, and it's hard to accept, even tho i have been sick 7 years now. My mom will be going w/ me and she knows the limits have pushed and payed for. I was just out in the barn ----night feeding for the bottle babies, anywho i laid down at least twice or three times, and just paced myself slowly. And the one goat did get out but i just let him run while i was laying down...i am such a bad mommy. hehe :blink:

Anyways, i will have to come up with everything symptom list, in detail and what not.

susie