why urine output changes so much day to day?

Radha

i was wondering if any of experience a big difference in how much your urine is from day to day, and why this happens, i drink the exact same amount of fluids daily, and why one day i feel like i am going to have an accident, have such urgency and then other days, i can hold it no problem, thanks

radha

Radha,

I experience this too. I often just assume that it's because my nervous system is dysfunctioning -- but I'd also like to know more specifics. So I'm asking along with you .... why?

Hope you have a good day,

Lisa

Even if you are drinking the same amount of fluids, the timing of when you are drinking, salt intake (through food and gatorade), medicines, temperature/sweating and hormones/menstrual cycle would all affect urine output...though I am sure a screwy autonomic nervous system factors into things, too!

i dont think i have an infection, because the next day, i am peeing alittle again, so it changes day to day, and i dont have any burning, or other symptoms, just one day such urgency, and then the next day no problem! guess its just another mystery of autonomic dysfunction!! thanks for your replies

radha