Ive had a harrrdd day.

baby_boy

My uncle asked me to work with him today.

He fits UPVC Windows in houses, he dosnt know my condition, only my closest family know. So i found it hard to say no when he really needs a helping hand.

Ive had such a hard day. Lifting windows up ladders, holding huge frames that weight a tonne .... on my own 8ft above the ground whilst hanging out a window.

Its been a tought tough tough day, i feel shattered and tiered, but im proud of myself that i worked. First time in a year. Anxiety has recently stopped me, but this time i actually did it :)

Its not like its light work, its very physically demanding.

CONGRATS! :)

Way to fight the anxiety and i'm glad to hear that you had a positive day too. Hopefully, this will help ease your tensions and make it easier for you to work. Take BaBy StEpS

Yippeee! You should pat yourself on the back and reward yourself in some way!! Great job! I can imagine it was really tough for you since you do also struggle with the anxiety on top of everything else.

I hope tomorrow you don't "pay" for today's activity level but even if you do I bet you will be glad you have this day to remember.