Weird Symptoms

Jacquie802

Hi guys,

For the past few nights I have been having weird symptoms along with some symptoms that have been lasting longer. The night before last I had the tachy/palps. which lasted the whole night long. Then, last night I woke up with tachy/palps, sweating, nausea,chest pains and feeling faint. The only new med I am on is Florinef and I don't think it would cause all this. My heartrate is shooting up more when I sit or stand. I have never been this bad all at once. It's weird because I have never had my heart rate go from 70 to 140 to 127 within 4 minutes, and then go way up. What do you guys think is going on? I see my PCP today, I'm going to mention it to him, not sure if he is going to be able to help me though :) . Maybe I am still paying from the other day, I don't know. I still feel cruddy right now, I have the palps/tachy, nausea, and chest/stomach pains...

Jacquie

Edited by Jacquie802

Belinda, you are right on...def. are surges I am having, I just never had them quite this bad.

Jacquie

Guest Belinda

Well I hope you start getting some relief and fact that, that is hopefully what is going on and could relent a little soon!!

I know how scary this is..I am with ya, all these symptoms are nerve wracking!

Take care Jacquie-Belinda