The potsy grinch stole christmas!!

dizzygirl

hello all... I hope that you all had a merry christmas!

for the whole 10 minutes that i could sit up on christmas that was good!!.. christmas its elf was very nice.. but the potsy grinch came and stole my health!

OH MY! I woke up about Noon yesterday and did not feel well at all.. tried to sit up and enjoy things.. and I couldnt... I was so fatigued and syncope feeling.. I went back to bed.. and that is where I stayed till well into the evening.. got up for alittle bit.. had actually started to feel better alittle.. tried to cook dinner. had trouble with that.. and spent the rest on the night on the couch under the blankets... around Midnight I started to feel really realy bad.. nausea.. SOB.. some very messed up tachy... blurry flaoty vision.. and that potsy head feeling..

my heart actually felt like it was stopping.. then it would be very fast.. and this went on for 5 hours.. I felt like death warmed over! i had my BF check my pulse.. just to check for himself and confirm what i was feeling.. and he couldnt find a pulse.. then it spiked and dropped back to non-exsitant.. think that it is safe to say that it was irregular...

so i had him get the BP machine.. my BP was low.. But I have had it much lower and actually felt better then I felt with it at 99/57.. for me that isnt real bad considering how low it can and has gotten in the past.. and my HR was all over the map running between 94-170..

so needles to say I felt like poo...and just needed to vent that i feel like poo..

I was tempted to call the on call cardio or go to the ER.. but it was christmas and I ddint want to interruppt anyones holiday night.. and the ER.. forget that!!

adizzygirl

no unfortunatly I dont.. the hospitals are kinda stingy in reagrds to hooking me up with them.. and my docs wont order them to be done outpatient...

but when i do get IV's they do help considerable..

I am so sorry that you had a bad Christmas. It sounds like you were in pretty bad shape. I too had a bad one. Hope today brings a better day. Vanessa

hello all... I hope that you all had a merry christmas!

for the whole 10 minutes that i could sit up on christmas that was good!!.. christmas its elf was very nice.. but the potsy grinch came and stole my health!

OH MY! I woke up about Noon yesterday and did not feel well at all.. tried to sit up and enjoy things.. and I couldnt... I was so fatigued and syncope feeling.. I went back to bed.. and that is where I stayed till well into the evening.. got up for alittle bit.. had actually started to feel better alittle.. tried to cook dinner. had trouble with that.. and spent the rest on the night on the couch under the blankets... around Midnight I started to feel really realy bad.. nausea.. SOB.. some very messed up tachy... blurry flaoty vision.. and that potsy head feeling..

my heart actually felt like it was stopping.. then it would be very fast.. and this went on for 5 hours.. I felt like death warmed over! i had my BF check my pulse.. just to check for himself and confirm what i was feeling.. and he couldnt find a pulse.. then it spiked and dropped back to non-exsitant.. think that it is safe to say that it was irregular...

so i had him get the BP machine.. my BP was low.. But I have had it much lower and actually felt better then I felt with it at 99/57.. for me that isnt real bad considering how low it can and has gotten in the past.. and my HR was all over the map running between 94-170..

so needles to say I felt like poo...and just needed to vent that i feel like poo..

I was tempted to call the on call cardio or go to the ER.. but it was christmas and I ddint want to interruppt anyones holiday night.. and the ER.. forget that!!

adizzygirl

Guest Julia59

Linda,

UGGGGGGGGGGGG---I'm so sorry your Christmas was messed up. NO FAIR! I hate it when your heart is jumping all over the place---then you get that feeling like it's stopping---------- :angry: Why does dysautonomia have to mess with our hearts so much?--------------------LET IT MESS WITH SOMETHING ELSE---MAYBE OUR BIG TOE----AND THAT'S IT............................ :)

My Christmas was messed up in another way.............I'll fill you in on another post...........

I'm glad you didn't have to go to ER----------that can send me into panic alone.

I say you deserve good days ahead---don't you?---------I'll tell the GOOD DAY MAN to send them over....

I'll pray for you to have better days ahead.

Take Care,

HUGS

Julie :0)