Article from Parma Sun Post - Mom with POTS and Family Illness

yikespanic

Hi all,

Just read our community newspaper the Parma Sun Post. On the front page is a heartbreaking story about a family who's been plagued by illness. The mom in the story has POTS, and breast cancer. I've got the link if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.cleveland.com/sun/parmasunpost/...6030.xml&coll=3

When I read how much they'd as a family have gone through it was so sad. I got there address and thought it would be nice to send cards and let them know people care. If anyone wants it just e-mail me, I didn't know if it would be appropriate to just post it. Yikespanic@yahoo.com to e-mail me directly.

Kim

Wow, I grew up in Parma Hts., so this was a surprise to see. I sent it to my sister who still lives in the area. It's hard to imagine a situation where POTS seems like the least of your problems, but this one might come close. I can't begin to imagine going through all these health issues PLUS POTS. I wonder if these people have a computer so that they can get support online.