even though I am falling a part

pamela

:) Went to see my Cardiologist 50 miles away today and the appt went pretty good. My BP was mamageable at 104/60 and my pulse was an excellent and steady(while sitting) 74bpm and only skipped a beat or two while standing and talking to the doc for 5 min. I did get a little dizzy and start to slur my words but my pulse stayed below 100. The new regimen of Digitek and Coreg are helping me a lot, but the Cardiologist is concerned about th2 12 lb weight gain in 3 weeks. He says if it goes up any more then we will start a diuretic in the morning. I am retaining fluid in my belly and some in my chest wall, (that is why my chest pain has been worse), but my heart is pumping more efficiently. I also found out that the new Cardiologist I will be seeing in January has a few Dysautonomic patients and is very familar with this illness.

THe only bad news was the weight gain, and no relief for the chest pain yet.

Once again I have to see my Primary care Provider. My typing probably ***** but you should here me try to put a sentance together tright now. I did blank out twice during the weekend while house cleanoing

But hey! The doc says my heart and blood vessels/arteries are very clean.

Hurrah for clean blood vessels. Once you get rid of the extra fluid I bet your chest wont be so tight. Don't clean till you pass out! everytime you clean you stunt a dust bunnies growth! Why before long you'll begin to get downright fond of them. At my hoouse no one complains,because if they do i show them them the duster and welcome them to it.What ever gets clean today is better than nothing and if its a nothing day tommorrow you'll tend to it then. great office visit!:-)