Another wird symptom

bamagirl

a large number of us have temperature issues. if it's a new issue for you i'd definitely bring it up with your doc as there could be something else going on, but the autonomic nervous system plays a large role in regulating body temperature so it could be "just" part of the package. unfortunately i don't have any magic answers but you're definitely not alone.

hang in there,

:) melissa

My 16 year old, with POTS, is chilly lots of the time. She wears her fur-lined jacket around the house [even to bed some nights]. We got her a pair of UGGS last week, now she's wearing those 24/7!! Bundle up - you're not alone. In the summer, she's HOT and has the AC set so low that I'm the one wearing the jacket! Take care!!!

UGGS!!!! OMG my parents just bought me some....I wear them everywhere (SO WARM for my cold feet) :rolleyes: I have the chills 24/7....I lived in FL for a year an would shake in 90 degrees, wear long sleeves and coats!

Oh yes I get chills all of the time. I dont know what its from. My thyroid is ok, I just figure its something else for me to have to deal with so I havent even mentioned it to my PCP. My temp also has been running low. which before I got sick it was normal when it was supposed to. My problem is I dont even seem to run a fever when I do have an infection anymore. and for me that is wierd. Because before if I had just the slightest of an infection my temp would soar. I dont know if it is just a potsy thing or not. Probably wouldnt hurt to talk to your doc. Mrs. Glass

Any of you get the chills often? For the past month I have had the chills every day. I take my temp and it is 97.0-98.0 so I know I don't have a fever. I think it is really strange that this has been going on for so ling and so often. I feel so alone!!

bamagirl