Handy Seat Helps Mobility

nantynannie

Just wanted to let everyone know that I recently purchased a Handy Seat and it has helped alot with getting out of the house and trying to keep up with my family. I use it to lean on and to help walk and when I am looking at something, need to stand in line, or just need to rest, I fold it out and sit down whenever and wherever I need to. It takes about two seconds and it weighs less than 2 pounds. This thing is great and fairly inexpensive. I bought mine at Sport Chalet under the name Sport Seat for 19.99. They are also available on the internet under the name Handy Seat. Just FYI, I purchased and tested a few different kinds and I prefer the ones with the open handle on the Sport Seat and the Handy Seat because they are easier to lean on. These things are great. Of course, I get some strange looks, but I also get alot of questions as to where they can be purchased. Hope this helps for any of you who need to sit frequently. Ann

Ann,

Glad you found something that can help, specially to get out of the house. Good for you.

thanks for the info...i've been thinking of getting one in hopes that it would be of help for short "in & out" ventures, i.e. the bank, post office, etc. and i wouldn't have to use my wheelchair...

:rolleyes: melissa