Jump to content

UK people

Recommended Posts

An United Kingdom doctor recently signed up for our physicians' list. I know many of you in the UK have had a hard time finding a doctor near you. I know nothing about this doctor, but thought I would pass his information on to you:

Dr John Bayliss FRCP

Cardiology Dept, West Hertfordshire Hospitals

Hemel Hempstead

Hertfordshire HP2 4AD

01442 287087

Dr. Bayliss is a Cardiologist with more than 20 years experience helping people with neurocardiogenic syncope and related problems such as POTS.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hey now that is very cool.... a doc signing up on the physicains list.. I hope that you guys in the UK find him helpful in treating you....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for letting us over here know this info - anyone with new ideas or who are willing to help will always be gratefully received! It's also good to hear that there are some more Drs out there who are interested enough to enlist.

Thanks again!

Best wishes and better health to all,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...