Compression stockings

bro123

Although not a fan of them, especially when it's over 40°C outside, compression stockings are great in that they don't interfere with your body chemically. 

Personally I would rather keep the stockings (which look like socks if you wear trousers) and not take another pill!

I have started getting some skin issues with the anti slip bands but by changing between two marques with different techniques (one a complete band the other with spots) this is just about manageable - it's mostly heat related I think.

3 hours ago, GasconAlex said:

Personally I would rather keep the stockings (which look like socks if you wear trousers) and not take another pill!

That is my choice too as knee high compression socks do the job for me and I was not fond of the side-effects of the medication that I took earlier. The socks really don't bother me at all. I choose interesting styles that make me smile. 

Hi,@bro123,

Right here!  Would you believe I could never get mine on? They were actually compression tights and I was professionally measured by someone at the place through which I purchased them. I know the measurements were correct because I looked them up . . . but . . . I barely managed to get them up to mid-shin. Once I got started on meds (beta blocker), I didn't need them. I keep them in my closet in case I ever do need them. (Knock wood)!