Vision issue

MTRJ75

II noticed that if I have to focus my eyes to read small print or have light (even sunlight) shone near my eyes that I have great trouble seeing the rest of the day. 

I've had light blurring for a long time, which came on at once, not gradually. 

But does this have something to do with improper dilation? Or blood flow to the eyes? 

Like once my eyes dilate, they don't un-dilate or vice versa? 

I would see a eye doc. blurry vision can be caused by many issues. my eye physician gave me some yellow glasses for when i flare up. cheap pair of readers helps when needed. 

My vision for sure changes when my blood sugars get out of control (like clockwork) blood pressure can do it as well. he did look at my blood vessels which looked ok but my pupils are not the same size. upside they respond in a favorable manor.  

On 8/12/2023 at 4:10 PM, MTRJ75 said:

But does this have something to do with improper dilation? Or blood flow to the eyes? 

Like once my eyes dilate, they don't un-dilate or vice versa? 

It is documented that Dysautonomia patients have problems maintaining dilation levels. I remember taking a simple home test that verified this, though I don't have a link to it. I would guess that you could find it online though. And I also have documented difficulty with glare recovery and I believe that this may be common "among us" too.