Fatigue After Eating and Numbness

Hi everyone! Does anyone get super fatigued after eating along with forearm numbness? I feel exhausted after eating even a small meal. I'm hydrated (I think lol) and I haven't had any coffee but this is so exhausting. The arm numbness seems to be getting more pronounced. Can anyone relate? Anyhow I pray all of you are well! Have a blessed day! 

1 hour ago, Macho319 said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone get super fatigued after eating along with forearm numbness? I feel exhausted after eating even a small meal. I'm hydrated (I think lol) and I haven't had any coffee but this is so exhausting. The arm numbness seems to be getting more pronounced. Can anyone relate? Anyhow I pray all of you are well! Have a blessed day! 

Well i get exhausted (fatigued) if i eat too much or the not right foods. I also had the forearm numbness. current meds do help. I have been doing better with my current (cardio) meds. all i can say is food can be a stressor. i do plan on bringing this up with my cardiologist.

Hang in there! 

I used to go straight from the table to bed or couch.  Even smaller meals.  No caffeine, alcohol, gluten... etc.  That was 13 months ago before meds.  I'd already been forcing fluids but was mostly chair -bound. Doc put me on midodrine and by September of last year I was starting to claw my way back.  I gad to back of midodrine due to headaches but that coincided with more exercise, meager as it was.  

Today I am about 50% "back" from acute onset two+years ago (subsequent to my second Moderna jab).  I'm doing four miles a day on my recumbent Ex bike and lots of rehab  stretching for spine issues.  It's a delicate balance challenge.  Push too hard on the bike and it triggers an adrenergic response that can cause a two to four day crash, including post prandial presyncopy.  I forgot to wear compression socks (first time in 18months) a yesterday and I am still wobbly, couldn't finish dinner.

Counting my blessings for the recovery/progress I have made.  Always on the lookout for the next triggers to avoid. 

Hang in there.

Ramblings du jour.