So frustrated!

What a past two days. I keep having such horrible symptoms and I have no idea how to even explain them. I try doing things and I have to stop. I feel like my body just can't do it. Now I'm having chest tightness and burning in the back of my throat. I feel this deep blown out sensation in my chest that leaves me sort of winded. I feel so bad I even took a nitroglycerin, but it did nothing which I expected. I have no structural heart disease nor any blockages. It makes me not want to move. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack it's that bad. I just don't understand why this keeps happening. I can't do anything and did I mention I'm MOVING out of state in 23 days? U-Haul is coming on the 12th to drop off the pods. I'm going to have to hire someone to pack for us because I CAN'T do it!! I'm so stressed out I want to lose my mind. And the worst part is yes I have a diagnosis but is this really it? You just deal with it and that's all she wrote? Ugh!!! Sorry I just needed to let that out. 

so sorry you are having issues. I can't diagnose you but when i feel GI issues (flare ups) i get SOB and yes nitro does not help. One drug for me that does work for the (unknown pains) is ranolazine but seeing you are in a pinch i am just not sure what to say.

@MomtoGiuliana I have a follow up on 7/18 which seems decades away. I feel like caffeine and digestion play a part in this. All of this happened about 60 mins after I had breakfast and 3 cups of coffee. I've been drinking so much water since mid-afternoon, took off my compression socks and I'm able to function. Go figure lol

@Macho319food can be quite the stressor for various reasons. can't count how many times i have done a food reset (back to my known safe food). when i don't get it right i will know it within the first 15 minutes and will feel ill for the next 4 hours or so. eating smaller portions and low carbs is what helps me. 

How is your hydration? Salt intake? 
Everyone’s different but my symptoms were very similar to yours and I was bedridden with scary symptoms until I increased my hydration. Everyone’s fluid needs are different but my number is 240 ounces per day. At that level I feel sooo much better! In fact my doc took me down to 160 ounces hoping it would lower my BP more but I crashed and was bedridden again for 3 weeks before I could drink my way back to baseline.

Just what’s working for me. Keep fighting and looking for what works for you! There is hope and help! Good luck with your move!

19 hours ago, Macho319 said:

Now I'm having chest tightness and burning in the back of my throat. I feel this deep blown out sensation in my chest that leaves me sort of winded.

This makes me wonder—have you been checked for arrhythmias when you are getting these symptoms? I had them when I was in Atrial Fibrillation. If you have an Apple Watch or a Kardia device it is easy to check—or simply feeling your pulse in the wrist to see if it is regular or irregular. Just a thought.

@Sushi Hi there! Yes I've worn many zio patches, biotel monitors and others. I don't have arrhythmias. I will have the occasional NSVT for maybe 5 beats but that's about it. This feels like a lack of cardiac output like my body just can't do anymore. This is what preload failure can do but I didn't expect it to be so severe. 

@MaineDoug I try to drink 3L of water per day but I mess everything up with caffeine. I know, I know caffeine is the devil for us but I can't let it go. I'm trying matcha green tea this week so let's see how it goes. Sorry I missed your question. Thank you for responding to my post. Appreciate all of you. 

You may want to look into increasing your hydration, especially with the coffee. 
I have to drink 7-8 liters a day or I get sick the next day. Like bedridden sick! I hated it but I had to give up coffee, it triggered me. Check your salt intake too, with docs input of course!