Not funny, maybe a little

DavidH

:P How funny....it reminds me of a song by an old british group with the words....everybody get up, sing it, everybody fall down now!

Think this would have to be our mascot song for the evening!

Sorry guys but if we can't laugh at ourselves we'd end up crying constantly! U've gotta admit we would all be an unbelieveable sight in one room! :(

AHAHA that is a hilarious thought. there would be a crazy line for the bathroom too. and with all the brainfog wed never get eachothers names right.

:P Sara

:P I'm so forgetful since having this, that I say if I ever get Alzheimer's I won't know it - Not funny, but true. Some of our stories sound so farfetched that only we would believe them, having lived through alot of the same experiences. I spend most of my life in the bathroom lately with stomach issues from POTS and the GI problems that I have managed to get from it, so imagine the line of people yelling for the bathroom at a party if there were more like me to get out of there, what a sight - too bad we can't plan a converntion - it would be a blast!!!!!!!!! Beth :( - Then again, with all our brain fog we would probably arrive in different cities and forget where we were going!!1(ha,ha - only joking-its true- if you can't laugh about it, you would cry)

OMG!! you guys gave me such a laugh!!! this is too funny.. and yes if we didnt laugh we would cry..

It would probably be the first noted NON alcoholic party ever thrown for adults!!.. but nobody would know that we WERENT drunk... with all that stumbling and bumping and bouncing off the walls or floor.. HAHAHAHA!