Dancing Light

nantynannie

Hi there,

I looked again for an email from you but haven't found one...anyway, just wanted to let you know that it has been very slow going on my end the last couple of weeks. I was gone for a lot of the time, etc. How has your progress been going? Geeze, for all I know you are completely finished with the whole thing!!! I will start again on my end tomorrow. Hope all is well.

Ann

Ann,

I don't even want to admit this publicly as I am soooo ashamed...but I have not even started on my end yet...I am soooo sorry to you and Michelle. I have been so, so sick this month.

I did tell Michelle that I would give myself until the end of the year, hopefully accounting for ups and downs in the POTS world. I really think I should be due for an 'up' soon so I can work on it!

You cracked me up when you said it was going slowly, b/c you are really cruising right along...

Keep me posted and I will keep you posted.

I'm so sorry I haven't done more on my end yet...

Thanks for continuing to check in with me...

Emily

I don't know exactly what you guys are talking about but I know my efforts to research the grant issue is just dead end walls at this point.

So....if there is something else I can help with let me know. Especially in the month of September I have some time to help out. In October it will be crazy for me though with preparing to move again and going to Vanderbilt for research (which by the way, is occuring at the same time so I have to find people to move my stuff even though I won't be here).

Emily,

This is so funny to me, I have felt soooo badly that I have not made more progress thinking that you have probably finished the whole thing! Meanwhile, you are thinking the same thing about me and in reality, we are both exhausted and trying to figure out how we will get it done. I am sure that we will get it done eventually. In the meantime, neither of us should stress that the other is doing a better job. We are both doing just fine!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Ann

Hi

Hope you don't mind if I bud in, but I can really relate. I volunteered myself to give a lecture about Alzheimer's disease to my colleagues after one of them suggested that they could really benefit from it. That was about 5 months ago! In the old days, I would have wipped it out in a weekend of ernest, focused work. Now everything seems like a mountain. I do a tiny bit at a time. I have been beating myself up. You guys' emails have been the first thing that made me feel a little better about myself on this topic. Now, I am finding it really hard to get motivated when I am worrying about my immediate family in New Orleans and Mississippi.

Karyn

Hi Karyn,

I have similar feelings. I have a 2 hours conference to give in 2 weeks and I have just finished the draft. My subject is "Mind Body Connection and your Health". I just wonder if I will be ready on time and then be able to present. It takes so much energy.

Ernie