More PACs than PVCs and vice versa??

JennKay

Hi all --

I have posted many different times about my battle with PVCs. However, I've been taking florinef for about 2 months and my quality of life has very much improved. I'm having less orthostatic issues and have more energy to chase my kids around. I thought I was also having less PVCs overall, but am starting to feel palpitations again so thought I would try to catch them on my Kardia. Interestingly, the last couple of Kardia's only caught PACs and not PVCs. I find this very strange!! Has anyone ever dealt with this previously -- a dominance of PVCs that converts to a dominance of PACs? Does anyone have an explanation for this?

I don't have another appointment with my EP until early November, but may send him a trace or two to get his opinion. Although, I'm guessing they will say to just ignore them unless I have a long run of them or my BP tanks/spikes.

I attached the portion of the Kardia that caught 2 PACs.

Thanks!!

trace.jpg

6 hours ago, JennKay said:

Hi all --

I have posted many different times about my battle with PVCs. However, I've been taking florinef for about 2 months and my quality of life has very much improved. I'm having less orthostatic issues and have more energy to chase my kids around. I thought I was also having less PVCs overall, but am starting to feel palpitations again so thought I would try to catch them on my Kardia. Interestingly, the last couple of Kardia's only caught PACs and not PVCs. I find this very strange!! Has anyone ever dealt with this previously -- a dominance of PVCs that converts to a dominance of PACs? Does anyone have an explanation for this?

I don't have another appointment with my EP until early November, but may send him a trace or two to get his opinion. Although, I'm guessing they will say to just ignore them unless I have a long run of them or my BP tanks/spikes.

I attached the portion of the Kardia that caught 2 PACs.

Thanks!!

trace.jpg

Is this from your sugar diet?

@MikeO -- I have no idea! I've only been "off" sugar since Sunday. I cant imagine it would have an effect like this so quickly, but you never know. And, I made this amazing Whole30 marinara and meatball recipe with spaghetti squash I need to share it on your bon appetite thread. It was absolutely fantastic and I feel so good after eating it -- no carb high and then hypoglycemic low. 

@DysautonmiaMatt -- the rx they gave me was for 0.1mg tablet once a day, with option to add second tablet if needed. I found that taking one dose in the morning was good, but I found I was crashing by late afternoon. Since then, I split my 0.1mg tablet and do half morning with the other half late afternoon. Adding the afternoon half dose helped with my evening crash. 

Edited by JennKay
Typos

17 hours ago, JennKay said:

I find this very strange!! Has anyone ever dealt with this previously -- a dominance of PVCs that converts to a dominance of PACs?

Hi @JennKay yes, I used to have periods of PVC's that other times would change into periods of PAC's. I dont know why, nothing ever stood out as being a possible cause. However, with my current treatment I barely ever have either! My treatment is a combination of many different approaches, and I am disabled, so I can afford to adjust my activity level to whatever goes on with my body each day. I find that IF I am forced to overdo things then I am still having a few palpitations, and of course when in a triggered flare. But they always improve. 

15 hours ago, JennKay said:

Whole30 marinara and meatball recipe with spaghetti squash I need to share it on your bon appetite thread.

Looked at your recipe and i will have to give it a go. Never tired spaghetti squash!. look forward it.

17 hours ago, DysautonmiaMatt said:

Livongo blood sugar tester

Seems like a good deal. Getting unlimited test strips for life is there a catch to this?