Left leg tingling

Bailee

My left leg tingling. After I stand up immediately my left calf will start to tingling spreading to the back of my thigh. Should I bring this up with my doctor? I had a QSART and patch test. QSART findings “Sweat volumes as measured by QSART responses at the proximal leg and foot are low”. While skin biopsy was normal. It only happens when I stand up and only on one leg. I don’t know if this is worth mentioning but my ankle jerk reflex was 1/4 decreased both legs.

6 minutes ago, Bailee said:

My left leg tingling. After I stand up immediately my left calf will start to tingling spreading to the back of my thigh. Should I bring this up with my doctor? I had a QSART and patch test. QSART findings “Sweat volumes as measured by QSART responses at the proximal leg and foot are low”. While skin biopsy was normal. It only happens when I stand up and only on one leg. I don’t know if this is worth mentioning but my ankle jerk reflex was 1/4 decreased both legs.

Yes i would bring this up with your Doc. Might be that your sciatica nerve might be getting pinched while standing on the one leg. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2022 at 1:17 PM, Bailee said:

I haven't done my QSART, but my ankle jerk reflex is non-existent, and I have  issues mainly on my left side - from the toes, feet, abdomen, pelvis, neck and sinus.  Symptoms include cramping, spasms, stiffness, paresthesia in the legs, slow gut motility, stuck gas causing excess burping, or excess gas, visceral sensitivity, bloat, and then the left sinus stuffiness, pressure, head pressure, left carotid pulsing etc..  In my experience when my left gut is moving well, I rarely have symptoms. Have no idea what specifically is malfunctioning but I suspect baroreceptors aren't functioning well.

Weather changes seem to aggravate them, and lying down is worse than moving around.   I was diagnosed with vagus nerve disorder, and I have had to postpone my QSART and TILT testing twice due to COVID.