I think i Will Take Back Anything I Wrote Over The Last Few Days. I Am Sure I caught COVID

MikeO

Oh i have been such a Pistol today. I am crabby, freezing my butt off and shivering to no end. Getting some respiratory symptoms like you would with the flu and a flipping headache to no end. I am such a ***** right now. dang battery died on my thermometer and i can not find my good old backup mercury one.

I really hate to go back to the ER seeing i was just there last week (((:angry:))) 

@KiminOrlando @JennKayI am so confused this morning all i can say is yesterday was so bizarre. I had the hot cold flashes just like you would get with the flu and some respiratory distress. I was so orthostatic i could hardly get up with before going back down. I did take a bp before i went to to bed and at least the blood pressure was normal (I only moved from the couch to to kitchen table) 118/71 but my heart rate was 125 (never see that high of a hr unless i am having a episode)

This morning out side of a bit of a headache i seem to be ok. i did find my meat thermometer so took my temp it is 99 so maybe a bit of a bug bothering me?

I think my mission today is to buy a thermometer that does not rely on batteries and get a rapid test kit.