Not sure if it is that time of the year again But I have been Sneezing Excessively.

MikeO

I have read that us spoonies do suffer from allergies but dang. I have been going thru extended sneezing and runny nose episodes since the weather warmed. They last for hours on end.

Not sure if others go thru this. My BP's also dropped again and have been very orthostatic.  

@MikeO sounds like allergies. Except with dysautonomia any histamine release can cause vasodilation, leading to an increase in symptoms. Actually - histamine will cause vasodilation in ANYONE, but in someone with dysautonomia it can cause a mess. 

22 hours ago, Pistol said:

you are too much!

I Know but dang i have been sneezing to no end along with the runny booger nose. This sucks even had to resort to a hanky. I do dread taking another drug "antihistamine" to help. I will have to call pharmacy to find out what i can take I am already on 7 meds.

Bird is awesome (service bird) i can give her a big smoochy kiss and get a thank you in return. 

• 1 month later...

Welp again this has started in. Temp went up outside (95) so i have gone into the house (bad stuff happens in the heat) the central air kicked in and i started sneezing profusely (bird did join in with me) runny booger nose and my bp dropped (i could hardly get up). I did eat about an hour before was just a burger with some pickles.

At least i can see a trend i just don't know how to or even reach out to fix this.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Temp went up outside (95) so i have gone into the house (bad stuff happens in the heat)

Well, @MikeO - our temps were close to 90 and here is what I read: " Temp went up outside so I have gone into stuffed peppers in the heat". 

It's not oyu - it's me!