Strange Autonomic Symptoms

So my daughter has been having a hard time with her ANS.  We've been fiddling with her florinef dosage.  She's also having these instances fairly often during the day where her pupils in her eyes will dilate as big as saucers!  It's usually a response to some sort of sound/noise (from either inside the house or outside), following that is a blood-curdling scream. She was getting some hydration today and her doctor (a hematologist) noticed how big her pupils were!  She had screamed as soon as she got in the room. She's been having this happen for a couple of months.   Because of the way her eyes dilate, it just seems to holler dysautonomia .   I will say that she has an audiogram coming up and an appt with an Otolaryngologist to look into her sound sensitivities, and a CT scan of the head.   We are really at a loss as to what's happening. Anyone have any thoughts?

She's also developed tachycardia after eating. 

Edited by DizzyGirls
Additional information

This morning i was googling Hypoaldosteronism this morning and ended stumbling on multiple websites that were citing autonomic neuropathy as a possible cause. So not knowing what autonomic neuropathy is i searched for more info. To my surprise a lot of the articles referenced abnormalities with the size and response of the pupils which is what i just recently found out that i have.

My symptoms are not the same as you have described for your daughter i do suspect autonomic neuropathy which (i believe) falls under the blanket term Dysautonomia.

I was surprised to read about the pupil abnormalities being a symptom of dysautonomia.

Hopefully some else will correct me if i am wrong or add to this.