POTS/Dys and Ink - Input Welcomed

Delta

Hello, all!  I hope everyone is having a good day. 

I am thinking about getting inked on one of my upper arms. Do any of you have experience with tattoos - has anyone gotten inked after being dx'd with POTS/dysautonomia? I asked my POTS doc, who is a neuro, and he said that from a neurological standpoint, he saw no problems with it. I know to take precautions - stay hydrated, eat enough, and don't have it done if I'm flaring that day! But I'm wondering if the pain or even the ink might trigger some kind of autonomic response/flare. (Never done this before, in case that isn't obvious, LOL). Thank you for any thoughts, advice or experience you'd care to share! 

1 hour ago, Delta said:

But I'm wondering if the pain or even the ink might trigger some kind of autonomic response/flare.

@Delta - as someone who used to take seizures from an insect bite: you never know. You probably will not know until after it is done. So - the outcome depends on nothing but your willingness to try!