Going in for psychological evaluation 4 disability

E pots

I was diagnosed less than two years ago. Initially exercise is the only thing that made me feel better but it was a very short-lived bit of relief. But I can do intense things. Now two years later I'm so much weaker I'm in a flare my brain is foggy I have diarrhea I don't think my doctors are taking me seriously because of how fit  I look but I'm wasting away my muscle is going away everything is cramping. I can walk but I am constantly dizzy weak off-balance and my brain does not work at all I'm so nauseous

What do I tell the psychologist tomorrow and what is he going to ask me?

1 hour ago, E pots said:

What do I tell the psychologist tomorrow and what is he going to ask me?

You tell the psychologist the truth, just answer his questions honestly. It is not a pass or fail exam. I was evaluated by a neuro-psychologist twice, and each time she noted in my record that I do not have anxiety but that my physical symptoms are the same as those experienced with anxiety. 

Don't worry - even if the psychologist finds that you are suffering from some type of anxiety or depression - it may be secondary to your POTS symptoms, they can easily cause both. 

I saw a neuro psychiatrist about 6 months after I got sick and they did memory tests and a bunch of other stuff. I don’t remember why I saw her, it wasn’t for disability. I was in a TERRIBLE state at that time. I had to request to lay down in a dark quiet room mid way through the tests. Definitely do that if you can’t handle it, it proves how difficult it is to simply sit upright for an hour. As @Pistolsays, be honest about how awful this is.