Do anybody's PVC's feel like they're "stuck"

MTRJ75

Probably a weird thing here, but...

I've had this constant...sensation in my chest, really my esophagus I guess, for a few years now. I think Sjogren's may be responsible for this, but there always feels like something's "stuck" there, like the constant need to clear something out of the back of your throat, but lower. 

The strange and incredibly frustrating part is, I seem to be able to connect this to my PVCs as I get them whenever the muscles in that are irritated or stimulated. I mean it ALWAYS seems like a PVC is stuck there just waiting to happen as soon as there's even a short jolt. I can sometimes set a few off by stressing those muscles when the build up in there (maybe thickened mucus?) feels strongest. It's really odd, like the potential PVC is just sitting there ready for the right jolt. 

Is this just a me thing? 

Hi @MTRJ75. Yes - I have a similar occurrence that feels as if there is something stuck in my lower throat. I have GERD, so I assume it is due to that. However - Sjogren's could cause this as well, IMO.  When I get palpitations I check my pulse and can determine that they are PVC's but sometimes I get palpitations and my pulse is completely regular. I was told that these sensations are not extra systoles but rather esophageal spasms, which also can cause a "lump-in-throat" feeling ( called globulus ). I am not sure if this like what you are experiencing but I thought it could be? 

Thanks @Pistol - I guess the feeling in the throat might be similar, more a thick mucousy feeling than acidity and I know these are PVCs that I can feel the pause in my pulse when I catch them. 

I do sometimes get a rhythm that feels like a pounding or vibrating in my chest that isn't in rhythm with my heart beat that may be what you're talking about, but that's different. What I mean is that sensation is just sitting there waiting to be triggered. It's almost as if I catch them and am still, the PVC won't actually occur, but the sensation that makes it feel as if it's about to will just sit there in my upper chest until I do something to physically trigger them (could be one or several)...if that makes any sense.