Burning sensation

dancer65

I am sorry @dancer65 - I am not sure but what I would personally do for the itching is warm oatmeal baths. You could add Epsom salts to it for the muscle burning. I have no clue what may have caused this for you. Have you strained your muscles in any way? 

Thanks Pistol, no I havent strained the muscles, been feeling really bad last two days , heart rate spiking to 140 in the night with night sweats .BP is low and high.

Rhymatologist did think I had fibro but not sure if this is related. Feels as though the heat is coming from inside muscles. Have just used ice pack which has taken off the edge a bit but the itching is driving me insane ! Will try a Epsom bath cool of course just need to muster up the energy!  

I get a burning sensation every now and then. It feels like my leg is on fire, or my hand. There is no redness. I think mine is nerve pain. Mine goes away after a few hours. I usually take advil, but I dont know if it helps. From my limited understanding, nerve damage is common for dysautonomia folks.

I hope yours isn't nerve pain, and that it recedes either way. Good luck! I feel for you.

Thanks random sympton man I used to get burning pain in my hands and feet now it's moved ! 

Been easier today the burning sensation is bearable . 

Its one of those symptoms I mention at  appointments thst gets brushed aside so obviously they don't know whars causing it .