Sunshine causing headaches?

p8d

@p8d - Yep. In my case it is due to photosensitivity ( bright sunlight ) and heal intolerance, both caused by my POTS. I cannot go outside in the summer unless it is early morning or after sunset..Even with sun glasses on. 

Yes I am in the same boat. I honestly don’t go outside much, especially in the spring or summer months, due to the heat and the fact that I feel blinded even with sunglasses on. It’s crazy how many people on this forum seem to have some sort of hypersensitivity to bright lights and/or sound... It sounds like the only thing that helps is avoidance of said triggers. 

Yes! Just about every time I'm outside, which isn't very much.  I also literally feel like I'm burning on any exposed skin. Ive always had photosensetivity even as a child. Do you wear a hat? It helps me a little bit, still get the headache but not so immediate.  Do you squint? I know I do a lot, even with shades on, which makes the headache worse...  This summer I've been working on overcoming obstacles that keep me indoors so very interested to see what others say!