DESCRIBE YOUR ABDOMINAL PAIN

potsiebarbie

I have a paraesophageal hernia, four inches of my stomach are above the diaphragm. Pain feels like an oncoming heart attack.  I usually need to burp. I take omeprazole and now also bentyl. Chiropractic won't do for a PEH. It's my choice when to have the surgery. For now It's not bothering much so no need. 

4 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

Yes. Unfortunately not as helpful as I was hoping. 

That sucks. I know chiropractic is not a cure all but it can help different things depending on the patient and Dr. 

Have they checked your gallbladder? I know my sister in law had issues with it and would cause a lot of pain. Also her gastroparesis can cause similar pain. 

27 minutes ago, StayAtHomeMom said:

That sucks. I know chiropractic is not a cure all but it can help different things depending on the patient and Dr. 

Have they checked your gallbladder? I know my sister in law had issues with it and would cause a lot of pain. Also her gastroparesis can cause similar pain. 

I was convinced my RUQ pain was gallbladder, but I had a million ultrasounds, some cts, and a hida scan say otherwise. 

2 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

I was convinced my RUQ pain was gallbladder, but I had a million ultrasounds, some cts, and a hida scan say otherwise. 

I have RUQ pain too, especially after I eat, and was also convinced my gallbladder hated me... Only ever had ultrasounds though and they were also normal. Have you found anything that helps relief it?

33 minutes ago, jklass44 said:

I have RUQ pain too, especially after I eat, and was also convinced my gallbladder hated me... Only ever had ultrasounds though and they were also normal. Have you found anything that helps relief it?

Not really. It comes and goes. Fun fact though: same spot on my back (right side under shoulder blade) had pain for months and now it's numb. IDK. Maybe connected somehow.