POTS study

Pistol

Edited to add: sorry this is a 2014 article on SFN in POTS, I think not the article you mentioned?

Here's the abstract, you can read the full-text of this article per request from the authors on ResearchGate using a link.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260947728_Small-fiber_neuropathy_with_cardiac_denervation_in_postural_tachycardia_syndrome

11 hours ago, Pistol said:

@WinterSown I am truly sorry but I have no clue how to paste a link. Do you know how I can find help with that? 

A link is the URL at the top of a page you are looking at. 

1) Move your curser to the URL bar.

2) Right Click. It will highlight the URL, usually turn it blue, and open a small window with choices. 

3) Select 'Copy' and click'. When you select copy the URL will be automatically copied.

4) Find a place to insert your comment. Move the curser to that spot. 

5) Right click again, it will open the small window. 

6) Select 'Paste', then click. The copied URL will be automatically placed into the text field. 

7) Pistol, It took me 5, 6, 17, 18 times to get it right the when I learned how to copy and paste, I bet you'll figure it out a lot faster :-)

WS

1 hour ago, corina said:

Edited to add: sorry this is a 2014 article on SFN in POTS, I think not the article you mentioned?

Here's the abstract, you can read the full-text of this article per request from the authors on ResearchGate using a link.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260947728_Small-fiber_neuropathy_with_cardiac_denervation_in_postural_tachycardia_syndrome

I just requested an account, hopefully they'll let me have one.

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

@WinterSown - thanks for the lesson. I will try to use this but I challenge you - I bet it won't happen unless I let hubby do it. I can always blame it on brain fog!

It took me several years to 'teach' Hubs, he could learn but he didn't want to. Sort of a personal goal, but I try not to let him do anything better than me. LOL