A weird blotch +new symptoms

Razzles

Hi there, 

It's been a while since I've posted/logged in. Since last time, I have been treated at the Mayo Clinic and was officially diagnosed with POTS and EDS. Yay -- I got two prizes ;)

I've largely been trying to focus on getting a handle on my symptoms which has gone well enough until about 3 weeks ago when my right side felt like someone had taken sandpaper to it.  Touching the skin or putting on a shirt was so painful. I suspect it may have been Allodynia (however, nothing is official). Once the pain ebbed, this red spot appeared on my hip. It has been two weeks and it hasn't healed. In fact, it's gotten slightly larger. It doesn't itch or hurt. It is mildly raised and mildly scaly. I can't seem to find anything that matches it online and I don't believe it is a bug bite. 

I can't get in to a dermatologist for a month or a PCP for another week. Does anyone recognize this? Is it at all related to the (suspected) Allodynia flare up? I'd appreciate any thoughts. 

dinet.jpg