Heart failure, or Dysautonomia?

My GP has referred me to a sleep apnea clinic for my feeling of being drunk all the time and balance problems, after I showed her my overnight blood oxygen level occasionally spending half the night at 85%. So I have been recording my overnight SATs last couple of weeks so I can show them that it isnt always that low. I did notice though my heart rate seems to be all over the place when asleep, highest was 164bpm, lowest was 27 . Last night I saw it drop to a low of 30bmp. 

This heart rate variablility, Is it a Dysautonomia thing or simply a heart issue? 

Evening 15 16 March 18 Oalpitations until 5am, couldnt get to sleep until 3 .jpg

Sounds like my vertigo symptoms. One of the first symptoms I told my primary was feeling like I had a half a glass of wine too much. He made me stare in his eyes as he dropped me onto my back. He did a vertigo test on me on the spot and I tested positive on the spot.Horrors. My husband was there and could not believe how much I was screaming and begging for the doctor to let me back up. As you rule out causes of your symptoms ask your doctor to do a Dix Hallpike maneuver to determine if you have vertigo. Have you seen an ENT yet? Your balance can be off and you can be loopy from vertigo. I control the symptoms with diazepam and have a script for vestibular PT which helps a lot.

Heart rate can vary greatly while we sleep. Imagine dreaming about eating ice cream as opposed to a nightmare about being chased by a hungry lion. Our breath rate can change while we sleep too. This is a nice paper on heart rate variability in sleep.