Dr. Boris and CHOP POTS program possible closing

I hope this is OK to post.  I have seen mention of Dr. Boris on forum posts so I thought this may be of interest to some members.  Copied from the Dysautonomia International website:

Please join Dysautonomia International in co-signing this urgent letter to the CEO of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia requesting the immediate restoration of the hospital's successful POTS Program, which serves hundreds of children with POTS each year. Even if you've never been to CHOP, we're asking the entire dysautonomia community to speak up on behalf of the children with POTS who need this clinic to remain open. Feel free to provide additional comments in the text box provided on the form, especially if your family has benefitted from CHOP's POTS program. Your comments will be delivered to CHOP with all of the signatures received before Friday, March 9, 2018, Noon Eastern. Please share this post to help us gather as many signatures as possible before the deadline! Sign here: http://bit.ly/SaveCHOP.