Passing out for 2 hours and 30 minutes

Cheyenna

Well today I passed out for 2 hours and 45 minutes . After I woke up I didn’t know where I was , I took my blood pressure and it was 182/80. Can’t even stand up , still laying where I passed out and still can’t remember where I am

I pass out several times a day, have for quite some time. My cardiologist gets VERY concerned if I'm out longer than 10 minutes because by that time you are KILLING brain cells! Please go to the ER when this is happening!!! Are you alone when this is happening? Have you sought any medical attention with the loss of consciousness?

+1 on having a doctor take a look at that. 

I do pass out frequently, but usually I'm only out for under a minute.   Sometimes I'll be out, wake up feeling very drowsy, roll over and go to sleep, but never straight out for more than a few minutes. 

Today I was admitted to the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for the fainting and dizzy spells. They are going to try to find out why I am having so many episodes in one day. I will be seen by a whole bunch of doctors including neurology and cardiologist