Going to hospital again

Ling

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to have my bladder pipe stretched again. I saw a Urologist last week. I still have a bladder infection after 3 anti bodices. They have now taking my urine to grow the bacteria to determine which medication my body needs. I went for this operation 3 years ago and it worked great. I am not looking forward to the operation. I hope my body behaves its self. I don?t have time for this and don?t want any complications. Apparently the anethetics (spelling) has contacted my Cardiologist to get advice on how to work with me. I am getting a drip as soon as I get into hospital. I dehydrate very quickly. I have had 5 bladder infections in a year and I have a chronic bladder infection at the moment. I don?t want to take antibiotics for the rest of my life and know this operation helps. Plus I am trying to fall pregnant and can?t imagine not taking medication for the pain if I get a infection when I do fall pregnant.

It scares me to think what my body is going to do. I hate this. :P

Ling

Hope it all goes smoothly. FYI, Urinary Tract Infections during pregnancy are not uncommon, POTS or not. I had one during pregnancy. There are antibiotics that are safe to take during pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry about that at all. Also, tylenol may help with pain, and is safe to take during pregnancy.

NOT taking an appropriate antibiotic for an infection during pregnancy, btw, can be pretty dangerous.

Take care,

Katherine

i hope all goes well & is as uneventful as possible!

:-)melissa