Hello again after many years......ami

So, last time l was on here , about 10 years ago my son Mike was about 15 years old ....its Ami from Deepest Darkest Devon the crazy writter.

First my son Mike was diagnosed with POTS at the age of around 17-18 with a TTT and is now on midodrine , pain killers and a few other drugs. Poor old mikes  sweats are so bad at this time hes getting fed up.  He cannot work because its now attacked both of his legs and he has to have knee braces, he has problems with chronic titedness , concentration and pain 24 ....but that my wonderful son mike....whos now 27 years old !!!!

Me.....lve had heart failure , a heart attack,   Ive managed to pick up another rare condition ( which l dont have the name for at this time ) lve had at least 4 more operations......lve now been married to Mark my disabled one handed hubby . M.E.  hearing aids , two sticks, knee brace, foot brace, degeneration of cervical spine at brainstem ...what brain l ask ......for 15 years soon. Ive just come out of hospital having had a stent put in and lm laying here at now 1:30 am  cold sweating like mad again.

Do l hate POTS.....l think l can say a positive YES....but as for life well ,l will never stop smiling as life may be crappy but at 61 l still look young...no wrinkles and waist length hair. Our family now have another child ....we adopted a young person from the streets of London a few years ago in her 20s !!!! Gemma , who has medical problems as well  is now doing a degree in culinary arts at Birmingham uni .....she makes me so happy and very proud of her.

So guys, what have you all been up to .......do you remember me ?????

Perhaps this will help........Have you ever been hit with a wet sandy kipper .....look up stories 

Lady Amelia xxxxxx