Barometric pressure problems?

Lily

You're not alone!  I searched the forum recently and found others have discussed it.

Can I ask how clonidine helps you with ADHD?  I have ADHD too and I'd prefer medication that does double duty for ADHD and POTS.  I was on methylphenidate before I was aware of POTS (but I had it then).  I remember I was standing up ALL DAY LONG.  Before and after methylphenidate I am in bed 4 -8 hours a day.  I had trouble with weight loss and nausea so I'm leery of trying methylphenidate again.

I don't think the Clonidine does anything for my ADHD.  Clonidine is only for POTS, knocking my sympathetic nervous system down a notch or two.  

Wellbutrin and Strattera are for ADHD and the Wellbutrin especially has made a great difference.  It is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, and also weakly inhibits reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine.  Chief benefit is that I no longer feel like I need to push through a barrier or spend an hour psyching myself up to get started on tasks.  

Yes I can attest that the recent storm (as I am in Alabama) knocked me down !  I had increase in dizziness and trouble staying upright the two days it 

days it blew through here--this is not the first time I have experienced this--I now am keen on watching the weather reports!  

It impacts me the same way flying does. When I see the weather reports stating pressure is changing I plan for crappy days and try to hunker down and chill out as much as possible