Appreciation of this site

dancer65

Hi everyone 

As the awareness month draws to a close I would like to thank all those involved for working so hard all year around to raise awareness . I also wish to thank everyone here for their support and sharing their experiences which offer comfort and hope 

I joined this site two years ago feeling desperate confused hopeless and alone . Whist I have a very supportive family the changes in life can be disturbing and challenging for them as well . The knowledge shared here has helped both myself and my family cope. There is no doubt that your shared experiences have helped me to accept adapt to my new life and not to give in until I found medical professions who found a treatment plan that helps

My thanks to everyone and wishing you all better health in the future! 

Thank you for bringing awareness to this very complex condition!  I am so proud of my girls, my Dysautonomia Warriors!  They truly inspire me and drive me to accomplish much.  I have to keep going for them, because if I don't, who will?  I am so thankful for all of you and all of your support.  It has been such a trying year, and, I have to say, I don't know where my sanity would be without all of you wonderful people!!!