Those with SFN, how quickly did it spread?

Stephanieann

My Pots started in second pregnancy ( but I think I had it as a teen and also flared after my first pregnancy). Anyway, my neurological symptoms didn't start until after my c section. My pots also got worse. That was three months ago and since then, my neuropathy feelings spread all over my body. EMG normal. Haven't been officially diagnosed with SFN. A bunch of things I can test for yet but this progression seems awful quick to me? 

Have you had your B12 tested? I have a history of my B12 getting low, which could be partly due to impaired digestion. I also had lots of nervybissues after pregnancy, but I never had a C section. It's amazing to see how quickly those nervy things got better after supplementation. If I could only get it through my head that I have to keep taking B12, I'd be a lot better off. I'be also had twitches of all kinds and palpitations improve drastically with magnesium supplementation. No mega doses or special formulations necessary with either of these, just anything you can find at your local discount or drug store, Vitacost, Amazon, whatever.

A lot of my tests come back normal but in the high or low range of "normal" and a couple of my doctors have said that the  normal medical ranges may not be my normal range. It has been a lot of trial and error to find out what works and what my normal is. Good luck with the new b12 test.